Custom Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Movie Review: Wanted

I just got to see Wanted, thanks to movie6.net

The cast was great. James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman, et al.

It was fast paced.
Cool.
Awesome.

Near the beginning is one of the best chase scenes I've ever seen. Seriously!

I have to say one of my favorite parts is early in the movie when Wesley Gibson (our main character) gives his supervisor a nice, big cup of STFU! I've wanted to do something like that my entire working life, but I don't have the cojones. Guess I'm a pussy, but I'm OK with that.

You really need to go to movie6.net and see this before it gets taken down and you have to go pay for it at the theater! Unfortunately, movies don't stay there long. You have to put up with this being filmed off the screen in Asia, and ignore the Asian sub-titles.

I must say here that this reminds me of the directing in Fight Club. Another must see, of course. It also reminds me of the scene in The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger by Stephen King where Roland kills everyone in Tull. Also a must read!

No comments:

Still bored? Here's another site with great stuff to read!